Man's pe_nis amputated after it got stuck in coca cola bottle
In lieu of a woman, the inventive man thought the drinks container would be the next best thing.
But the embarrassed 50-year-old left it four days before seeking medical help.
This caused it to suffer necrosis – a type of injury which causes cells to die.
By the time he reached the hospital – with bottle still attached – the pe_nis had turned black and had started to decay.
The Surgeon who carried out the amputation said the man’s pe_nis was completely dead when he arrived at hospital
Doctor Dennis Chirinos, the urologist who carried out the surgery, said the patient’s urethra had to be repositioned so he is still able to urinate – but he will never be able to have se_x again.
He said: “It’s a strange case, it’s happened before, but it’s still strange. We had a 50-year-old patient that, because he didn’t have a girlfriend or a wife, wanted to relieve his se_xual frustration.
So he put his penis in a bottle and this caused the death and necrosis of the pe_nis.
When he arrived four days later we had to amputate the pe_nis completely because it was completely dead.
When you put your pe_nis into a bottle it causes a constriction in the blood vessels of the penis and within four hours you can lose the pe_nis.
This is an embarrassing emergency. The situation with this patient it that he didn’t get the medical attention in time and this caused the pe_nis to begin to decay and die completely.
There was no choice but to completely remove the pe_nis.
It wasn’t just the case here that it had died, it had gone completely black and had begun to decay. The necrosis was very severe.”
This isn’t the first time a penis has been lost in the country due to bottle use.
Four years ago a similar case occurred when a man called Choluteca, stuck his member into a glass bottle.