Teenager cheats death, wakes up after three days from coma

A Georgian teenager Reuben Nsemoh has cheated death after he survived a life-threatening head injury on a football pitch that sent him int...

A Georgian teenager Reuben Nsemoh has cheated death after he survived a life-threatening head injury on a football pitch that sent him into coma for three days.

According to Fox News, Nsemoh, the 16-year-old goalkeeper at Brookwood High School, was kicked in the head weeks ago diving for a loose ball, his third concussion.

He stopped breathing and was in a coma for three days. When he woke up, he couldn’t speak English, but he was able to speak fluent Spanish, a language he couldn’t speak before. The teen told WSB radio in Georgia he thinks maybe he picked it up from his friends and his brother.

As his ability to speak English returned, his Spanish fluency has faded out, although he still continues to speak Spanish. “My friends will always talk to me in Spanish; they teach me too,” he said.

Nsemoh said he wants to return to playing football once he recovers, but his coach said he won’t let him back without a helmet.

For now, the teenager hasn’t returned to school as he continues to recover from the injury, and it’s unclear when, or if, he’ll be able to play again. “Sometimes I daze out,” the teen told WSB-TV. “Sometimes I feel like I’m not here, but I am.”

The family has set up a GoFundMe page for his medical expenses. It would be recalled that a young man in India who was presumed to have died after being bitten by a snake in July, rose up from the funeral pyre at the moment it was set on fire.

The 23-year-old man, named as Sandeep, was attacked while collecting wood from the forest. When he arrived back in his village in the Raisen district of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, he told his family about the snake bite.

Instead of taking Sandeep to a hospital, they brought him to a traditional tantric practitioner in a nearby village. But the tantric’s treatment proved ineffective and it was assumed the young man had passed away. Villagers were left baffled at what to do because some in India claim that those who die of snake bites should be buried rather than burned.

In the end it was decided that his body was to be taken to the local cemetery where a funeral pyre was prepared. But when the fire almost reached the body of Sandeep, the young man started to shout and people realised he was still alive.

Funeral attendees were stunned when the 23-year-old appeared to come back to life as his funeral pyre was set alight Sandeep was taken to the same tantric practitioner instead of a hospital after he regained consciousness.

But again his life could not be saved, and the tantric declared Sandeep dead for the second time. He was taken to the district hospital where a post-mortem examination took place.
World 3641615684081371152

Post a Comment


Home item