Actress Susan Peters escapes unhurt as Range Rover sport catches fire
Peters said she was with her friend when a generator exploded and her Range Rover Sports caught fire.
According to her, it was a terrifying experience and a close shave with death as it started close to the car’s fuel tank. Apparently, the gateman had been filling up the generator tank with fuel while the engine was running.
“This is what happens when you have a lazy gateman,” the actress wrote on Instagram today, October 21, 2016. “He was putting fuel in a generator while on and it exploded and caught my car. What stopped him from putting the generator off before putting the fuel? I was lucky we were able to put it off otherwise the fuel tank would have exploded.”
The actress who only got married to her Dutch lover, Dr. Koen, in October 2015, is also prone to dishing out words of wisdom to ladies on topics that pertain to marriage and men.
Susan Peters is a multiple award-winning Nigerian actress with over 50 credits in Nollywood movies. She is also a successful model, interior designer and beauty salon owner.